Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ABALONE COVE, PALOS VERDES, PANORAMIC PICS PLUS



“For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins…” Colossians 1:13-14














 AMAZING STARFISH CLINGING TO THE ROCKS EVERYWHERE !




“If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin 1 John 1:7








“The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand 
of the Majesty in heaven.” Hebrews 1:3















“He [the Word, Jesus] was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made….” John 1:2-3








“As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead….” James 2:26



“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me…. Galatians 2:20












For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. ..” Habakkuk 2:14